My Adventures

You can post a comment or ask a questions in my adventures page if you wish...

Marco Polo Hotel 3:13 AM

Marco Polo Plaza
Phone no: 63 32 253-1111
Website: www.marcopoloplazacebu.com









fantastic buffet





I live in Cebu City so I don’t have the need to rent a hotel room. If I did need a room and cost was not an issue (room rates begin at P11,500), I would probably stay at the Marco Polo Hotel. This hotel is quite near to the business center of Cebu City but because it is located on the side of a mountain, it offers fantastic views of the city. The landscaping around the hotel is beautiful and creates the feeling of serenity and calm that belies its proximity to Cebu City.

In my opinion, the best food in Cebu is found at the Marco Polo Hotel. In particular, I recommend their lunch buffet. The buffet is beautifully presented and a relaxed, tranquil environment that includes impeccable service. Time and space do not permit me to describe all of wonderful foods on offer, but I can say the food is quite varied and of outstanding quality. Given the wonderful ambiance and fantastic food, it is quite amazing to me the cost of the lunch buffet is only about P800 net. Their breakfast buffet is a bit less and the dinner buffet is somewhat more, but for me – I best enjoy buffets at lunchtime. I think it is impossible to enjoy a buffet meal at the Marco Polo and not eat too much. At least after lunch, you will have the time for some exercise before going to bed. If you are like me, after lunch buffet at the Marco Polo Hotel, you will likely not be having dinner.



By the reception area











0 comments:

Post a Comment