My Adventures

You can post a comment or ask a questions in my adventures page if you wish...

Bodos Bamboo Bar 6:13 PM

Bodos pool



Bodos Bamboo resort at Alcoy Cebu is about 2.5 to 3 hours drive south from Cebu City. It is a peaceful place near a mountain looking down to the ocean. They have pool, Jacuzzi, a pool table and ping-pong. When my friends and I went there we did not see a lot of Filipinos. Most of their customers are German. I guess that’s explained by the fact the owner is German.





If the pool is not enough for you, you can take a tricycle to go to Tingko beach in Alcoy. The journey from Bodos will take about 5 to 10 minutes.


Tingko Beach


Bodos Bamboo Bar Resort
Pasol, Alcoy Cebu
Phone no: (63-32) 4839119
Fax no: (63-32) 483-5522
Website: www.bbb-alcoy.com


Girls heading up to Tingko beach Alcoy



Bodos jacuzzi



Just pampering my self here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment