My Adventures

You can post a comment or ask a questions in my adventures page if you wish...

Panglao Bohol 5:00 PM



Our first stop in Bohol was at Sagbayan peak - the highest peak in Bohol. The next stop was in Carmen to see the hills they call Chocolate Hills, followed by the Lubok man-made forest. Food is always an important part of my trips, so we had to stop at a famous place called the floating restaurant. The restaurant floated on a calm and beautiful river. After our lunch we headed out to see the famous Tarsier. This is a very little creatures that sort of resemble monkeys, but they are so small you can hold one in your hand.



I was here


The next day of our trip we stopped by the Hinagdanan cave. To tell you the truth, it wasn’t pretty or interesting at all. It was too dark inside to see hardly anything and was very slippery, with lots of birds flying around. After Hinagdanan cave we stopped for a while in Tagbilaran city to take a rest and get some food before our journey to Panglao beach.




Bohol floating restaurant



Bohol does have white sandy beaches and the ones at Pangloa beach are among the most beautiful. If were to go back to Bohol again, I would go directly to Panglao.




Panglao Beach



Panglao Bohol - really nice beach




My friend Cess and I at Sagbayan




At Chocolate Hills, Bohol



At the tarsier spot

0 comments:

Post a Comment