My Adventures

You can post a comment or ask a questions in my adventures page if you wish...

Oceanbay Resort Dalaget 12:45 AM


Oceanbay Resort in Dalaget


Our trip to Dalaget was just ok. Their beach is nice only when it is high tide. During low tide you have to go a quite distance to use the beach. I did not like the design of their pool it is an indoor pool, at least the place was clean enough but there were no hot shower and doesn’t have a cable TV.




OceanBay Resort
Poblacion, Dalaguete
Phone no: (63-32) 584-8003
Fax no: (63-32) 484-8004
SMS: 0919-5771714/0919-5772196
Website: www.oceanbayresort.com






Oceanbay Restaurant



Nice beach - only when is high tide



Im just waiting for my sleepiness to come.



I love the view of the ocean



My friend - during low tide

0 comments:

Post a Comment