My Adventures

You can post a comment or ask a questions in my adventures page if you wish...

Bluewater Resort 3:05 AM

Day use of the beach and pool is 650 excluding the restaurant Buffet breakfast is 750++..



It wasn’t really good unless you are a Korean; they serve more Korean foods than a American or European food. Bluewater Resort caters primarily to locals and some tourists who want a beautiful beach setting with buildings that reflect Filipino archicture. Their menu reflects their effort to attract Korean tourists. I had breakfast at the resort recently and I was very disappointed. It was one of the worst breakfasts I have had during my travels. The breakfast buffet, which included mostly Korean food, came with a price tag of P750++.


Maribago Resort



If you want to visit the Maribago Bluewater Resort, you might want to take advantage of their P650 entrance fee that lets you enjoy their nice pool and beautiful beach. However, you should eat before you come to resort or plan to eat somewhere else.





Thre reception area


Bluewater Resort
Maribago, Buyong, Mactan Isaland
Phone: 63 32 492-0100; 232-5411
Website: www.bluewater.com.ph

It is 15 minutes drive from Mactan Airport, and 30 to 45 minutes drive from Cebu City.








Maribago cottages




I’m just feeling the gentle breeze from the ocean

0 comments:

Post a Comment